Random For Random's Sake

So, thought I was gonna have a two hour delay today, but the franklin county people thought instead i should risk my life driving to work on their unplowed streets, to those people I give a big salute and a fuck you. Now as for todays post, I am tired and kind of pissy, so I am just having a bunch of links, photos, and blurbs that I take from somewhere else. Now I can hear all of you screaming at the screen right now "wait no witty banter from my favorite writer? Fuck this friday!". TO that I will say I will add some of my own commentary albeit brief and limited. Some of these links are old some are new, some are in between. In addition to that since everyone loves when i have contests (because so many of you participate and when I say so many I mean 3) about who adds the best Link in the comments section.

Here are some Fuckyeahmenswear shots and comments. If you do not like this, then you probly watch Two and a Half Men and think that Kevin James movies are oscar worthy and that its time for jeff foxworthy to make a motherfucking comeback BABY!!!(truth is I wish that was my blog, I would have like 10,000 followers instead of 8):
I was gonna come with it. Out of nowhere.

Hit these creamsicle lookin’ ass cats in the motherfucking mouth. With that all black er’thang. Clandestine level shit. All gloves. No sleeves. But word got out. Exposed. The greatest player hater of them all. These watchdogs are barking up the wrong tree. How am I supposed to hop up out the bed? And turn my swag on? When haters hop up on the Tumblrs. And turn their scopes in my direction. When your this ahead of the curve. Your shit is not confidential. Why do I wear all black? To mourn the passing of swag.

This is the best thing I have ever seen on the internets (thats right i used the multiple form, its cuz there is the regular internets then the internets the Govt doesn't want you to see, Conspiracy to the max):

Woah, woah, woah. Hold up, son. You go to a public university? The fuck is that? Seriously. What does that even mean? Is that one of those places with tuition cheaper than my high school? Is that one of those places founded after my family already made their fortune? Is that one of those places that make you wear socks to class? Is that one of those places that doesn't have any pics in the Life Archives? It doesn't count. Scarves or it didn't happen. Is your roommate some fucking townie? Who wears sweatpants to parties? BoO? And carries ID on lanyard? And rocks Adido’s slip-ons in public?What’s his nickname? Fucking, J-Bone? I wear cream Wallows to the weight room. Squash in 2-inch cuffs. And talk to bitches about my full-ride blogarship. But seriously. The fuck is a public university?



From I am Remembering:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=21372129181

Does she really know it all? Seems like if she knew it all she would be able to find an acting gig these days, just sayin.

Does it get any better than this? If so then your parents where probably mormans who didn't let you watch nickelodeon.

I am not as young as you drunk I am.

Where in the fuck is he, ive been on this one for 2 hours.

Laptop Schmaptop, ill take my trapper keeper over that ipad anyday. 80's till i die.

Everyone has low points, this is ken's.

it does get better than double dare, and this is it.

Just to make us all feel bad about our lives.

You know that will smith song, sometimes parents just don't understand? I think I might have to agree.

A series of Garfield minus Garfield (In case your a retard, it's basically the comic with garfield taken out. And by basically I mean it is)







another feel bad moment brought to you by central ohio weather.


And Finally my two fave news stories of the week:

http://www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2011/01/04/Man_Claiming_to_be_Lesbian_with_Cancer_Sentenced/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+AdvocatecomDailyNews+(Advocate.com+Daily+News)&utm_content=Twitter

BEST REVENGE PLOT EVER!!!!

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/01/07/worst_xmas_present/


Thanks Guys, feel free to share some links and get a free t shirt.

One response to “Random For Random's Sake”

MJ said...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/sigmund/the-11-bestworst-vagina-tattoos-of-all-time-do-n

Post a Comment